(Wrote this sometime back. Don't know if this is the right time to put it out there, but I guess when in doubt, just do ...)
- you staying up the whole night when I got a reject from U**
- Delhi. Every single moment.
- the look on your face when you give in, just to let me have my way
- one dozen red roses
- big, warm bhaalu hugs
- momos
- A&F shirts
- gadgets
- 'save tonight'
- self control
- stripes
- you insisting you know more about Economics than me
- your patience every time I brought up the 'us' topic
- waking up in the middle of the night, to wake you up for your interviews
- never managing to hide anything from you
- making me laugh when I feel like crying
- me not being able to sleep a wink when you're pissed
- taking the word 'perceptive' to a whole new level
- the feeling I get when I hear your 'Heyy' when you call me at college
- trying to ask you to study for midterms when all I really want to do is talk instead
- you getting a job
- Twitter
- Levis jeans
- lots of photographs
- calvin & hobbes
- TED videos
- the moments you leave me speechless
- you asking how my day was
- me sharing anecdotes about my students' with you & you laughing at them
- Hidesign
- missing you like crazy when you fly
- missing you for no reason
- honesty
- fights
- resolving fights
- endless jokes
- differences
- feeling uncertain. scared even sometimes.
- hating to wake you up in the morning
- trusting you
- Re-reading our chats when you're asleep
- wanting to surprise you. Succeeding sometimes
- feeling shy
- pointless debates just to hear you laugh
- DDLJ ...someday
- wearing my hair down just because you like it
- knowing that you know me
.....etc ...etc ....etc
Post script -
- the last word
- egos
- timeframes
- big phonebills. for one of us
- 'The nicest thing'
- Books
- Compilers
- White shirts in particular
- hugs. a zillion times over.
- living with differences. Or trying to.
- West coast bad luck
- Cutting back. Time n again
etc ...etc ...etc
everything will be ok... :)
ReplyDeleteI hope so :)
ReplyDelete