Monday, February 22, 2010

Mood of the past few days

I'm discovering a whole new kind of ('best') friendship, which is really really nice. I mean, to be entirely honest I'd promised myself to never ever mix best friends and love when it comes to the opposite sex. But well ... alot more things dont go according to plan, than they do. Should be getting used to it by now I guess...

So anyway, it does mean alot, for a whole lot of reasons. And it's not going to be taken for granted. And I know that because of how strange the last few days have been. My mind is, for some reason, going back to a time long gone by. It's as if I'm being reminded of how not-green the grass could just be. It's a scary prospect. I wonder if I can ever forget the vunlerability, the anger and the hurt I felt at that time.
Sometimes some questions don't have an answer. But how do you stop raising those questions then?

No comments:

Post a Comment