Thursday, February 4, 2010

Did I mention D & I went for a weekend getaway to Mussoorie? The queen of the hills treated us with kindness and lots of sunshine, so thank you very much. I can't believe I forgot to carry a journal this time round. More than that I can't believe how many thoughts were bursting from my mind to be put down on paper. But well....

It's back to work from last week. Managed to sift through a pile of answer scripts till my eyes burned and the mind became absolutely numb. What it made it worth though were the claps, cheers & hoots that greeted me when I walked into class with them! The students are back, refreshed and full of new hope for this last term.

Spent last weekend volunteering at the crafts' stall the ashram people put up. Was good good fun! Picked up a whole lot of stuff for a whole lot of people in the process!

February is when the flowers begin to bloom in the city. It's the best time to be here. Warm sunshine, slight breeze and and lots n lots of red, yellow, pink, purple flowers growing out of every nook and corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment