Monday, February 15, 2010

"What sort of nonsensical bakwaas is that?!"

Div likes a guy! Haha...Thank god, someone better than that loser ex-boyfriend of hers....

We obviously talked about it at length over coffee, popcorn and toast with butter & marmalade. This inspite of the fact that both of us were exhausted, me from the past three days of attending a crazy wedding, and she , well because she got drunk with the guy in question last night!

D - "So...how do I know if there's something happening?"
Me - "Umm...I think you should give it some time."
D - "How much time? ... When do I know it's enough time?"
Me - "Oh you'll know ..."
D - "So should I say something to him?"
Me - "umm...depends..."
D - "How will I know what to say to him?"
Me - "Umm...I think you'll just know"
D - - "What the hell is that supposed to mean?! What sort of nonsensical bakwaas is that?!?"

Well all I can say in my defense is, what else did she expect? :p


4 comments:

  1. quite close to the C&H piece one post below :)
    n btw, congrats D. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    Will pass on the wishes nishal! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it seems the reasons for congratulating need to be changed now (as per your tweet today) :) really glad for D. God Bless...

    ReplyDelete