Something happened a few days back. It has seemed so OK and natural till before it happened. Once it happened however, everything felt so blurred.
Obviously it had something to do with a guy! I mean, honestly, only that sub-species can generate this whole gamut of emotions in me, which I just cannot handle! And the guy in question has been mentioned in this blog...
I've known him for like forever! Of course there was a phase when we were not in touch, but inspite of that the familiarity has stayed. And he's just this really great guy. In every way. He's brilliant :) And kind, and shareef, and sporty and cute too! lol! And our parents know each other as well. Recently our conversations have been more centered around the love/marriage aspect...
So anyway, then that thing happened....... and while it was very very unexpected and sudden, it wasn't disastrous. But somehow after it all was done with, I don't know where we stand. I don't even know how well we know each other. I mean, we do know each other pretty well (I think), but is it enough? And when do you know it's enough?!
He's been very nice about the whole thing. I'm sure he must have freaked out more than me, even then he's handled it better than me! I just felt so scared about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't want to talk to him for a while. Even now that a few days have passed, I don't think I'm my normal self with him.... He, on the other hand, is willing to give this a shot, subject to certain constraints about which neither he nor I can do anything. I know he's trying to make me feel comfortable about the whole thing, for which I am very thankful. He's been talking to me more openly about us, than I have...I wish I could speak that easily right now.... But I think I need to think some things through on my own too. And we definitely need time...and I need a new brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment