There's a remix of the 'haulle haulle' song doing the rounds these days. For some reason I really like it! And it's the first time I'm actually understanding what those lyrics mean...
On a different note, the elections frenzy is on, as is the IPL. Even the I.E. suddenly has so much stuff worth reading in it, more than the usual! Arjun Singh is upset that his children were not given a ticket by the Congress to contest in these elections, he says its the price he's paying for 'loyalty'. The man is so old and wasted, I don't understand how he's even alive till now. Karunanidhi on the other hand began by praising LTTE's Prabhakaran, and later on said he didnt mean it! The best of the lot is Priyanka Gandhi. Ofcourse she's not directly contesting, but she is just so comfortable and forthright in every statement, every speech....she seems like she's made for politics!
The Mint also carried some interesting articles today... One from the WSJ on how the global economic downturn is affecting the lives of nomads in Mongolia. And another one from the NYT looking at saving the planet by skipping newspapers...
No comments:
Post a Comment