Monday, April 20, 2009

3ab

The university exams have begun. It's odd to be on the other side, where in some ways the students' performance depends on what we've tried to 'teach' them over the past one year.

3ab took their exam today. 3ab is my Globalisation class. It's an optional paper, so its a small class. It's small, but very diverse! Together they represent every socio-cultural vein of our college - across religions, they are there in sports, drama, dance, music and the odd academic too! They got in touch with me post-exam and said it went off well. Their 'thank you' made me feel so GOOD! Although I did tell them I should be the one thanking them! Had they wanted to, they could have made life hell for me! Lol!! They've been an absolute pleasure to teach, and I really really hope everything works out well for them after graduation. I'll miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment