Thursday, January 22, 2009

random..

Two calls from pardes in two days....!
w.r.t. the First, Here's a biiig hug and "mubaarakaan" to the Stanford-phd :) now a legitimate one!! ;) Although I couldn't help but comment "I told you so"! He and and his friends sure have earned the right to party in a big way today! :)

w.r.t the second, just when I had decided to pull back in an attempt to let go, someone called up yesterday. मतलब हद है. वैसे तो चुप चाप बैठे रहो. मगर जब मैं चुप रहने का डिसीजन लू तो फ़ोन लगाओ ताकि कोई चैन से तुम्हे भूल भी न सके.... उफ ... But I have to admit, in this crazy distracted week, this phone call was the only one that seemed real and normal. The rest of it was a case of 'I'm here but I'm really gone...'...

Three, AB has been forwarding some emails. And exchanging some messages. Ofcourse anyone can put a smiley in an sms, so I dont really know whats going on. Funny how we don't have much to talk about now that the topic of male species is off the table!

Four, I am so looking forward to bombay....so so so so looking forward to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment