An annonymous comment?! Ha! sure as hell made my day...
Anyway as much as it probably does make sense, I am not in a frame of mind to reason things out that way. And thankfully I've gotten to know of some other people who are feeling the exact same everything-is-messed-up feeling - atleast w.r.t M-age. And the ones who aren't are evidently no where close to even thinking about tying the knot. Not trying to draw any causality, but correlation maybe? As for discussing it with people who might be free of biases, it doesn't help :) Been there, done that.
खैर जो भी है, सहना तो पड़ेगा!! और ये सब बातें होनी होंगी, तभी होंगी...तब तक सहते रहो...येही तुम्हारा कर्म है
I have been so distracted all week long. I let off all my tute-groups, and the only time I actually concentrated was during my lectures, which also I don't know how! However something tells me the curve is about to move upward again. Theory of balance as always.
Ma's had some trouble at her school. Her useless staff sent off a letter to the DoE, all allegations, all false. Ungrateful bastards all of them. I've toh told her to go and give them a taste of their own medicine tomorrow. Actually माँ की problem के बारे में सुन के मेरा सारा गुस्सा उनके staff की तरफ़ direct हो गया है. Plus I'm excited that friday is just round the corner. Mumbai, मैं आ रही हूँ :) And you might as well know, those snaps of mine which they'd taken at bhaiyya's wedding haven't come out all that bad ;)
That apart, tomorrow the dance workshop begins :) And they want me to interview ppl for the ecosoc ed-board! And it seems someone in bangalore is writing a novel :) And Slumdog Millionaire is releasing this weekend :) Most of my students have already booked their tickets! And well basically, why should I run after him at all....if friendship is what he wants, then that's what he'll get. I still hate the world a bit though.
No comments:
Post a Comment