So although this week began by being really sleepy, really really tired, and completely not in the lectures-mode, it has also been a week when I have finallyyyyy let go of certain things...and certain people. And it is just such a huge relief!
I don't know what it was about Mumbai, but it was just what I needed. And now that I think of it, was that ALL that i needed?! Being away from delhi, and everyone here...and somehow (I still dont know How) managing to block out all thoughts of work, family, and you-know-who etc... and all that while being in the company of a whole new bunch of super nice, genuinely warm and loving people...it sure did the trick I guess.
:-) Remember that song, '...i think i can make it now, the pain is gone...'...well everything suddenly seems like a '..bright sun-shiny day'!
This has been a long time coming. But now I'll be ok :) Phew...!
No comments:
Post a Comment