Friday, January 23, 2009

pre-departure

Finallyyyy friday...
Almost all my students have booked their tickets for Slumdog Millionaire! And NS said we should have a faculty outing for the movie, and some lunch :) I'll be missing the second dance class too, and I have a feeling it wont work out, given the whole load of dept events coming up.

One girl from each of the 2nd n 3rd yrs has her bday today, so there was a chorous of "happy bday to you..." in both my classes! And some girls from 2b need a recco for an exchange programme that the college has with NUS, I found it so hard to write one! A few from 3b wondered aloud why I've been looking so low in the 3rd term, "maam is it because of us?!" , I found it so sweet....

Nam is off to bangalore this weekend. The rest will be in town. Prag told me to 'not think about classes and lectures in mumbao', and then we both had a good laugh at the futility of that statement! Sending parents to Sariska, with mamu's family.... RG came over yesterday for a few hours, but then left cuz he had night duty...
The weather's become warm, and there are crazy traffic jams everywhere becuase of traffic diversions for the parade rehearsals....
Spoke to the wise one, she's being pampered thoroughly :) And her bro will meet me at the airport. Now have to pack. More on my return. Till then, happy Jan 26th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment