Today met up with AB & Ashi for lunch. Poor AB, she's in town for 3 days and is having to meet almost half-a-dozen guys! Lol! It goes without saying that she's just rejecting them, almost on auto-pilot. I guess we've all become numb to some extent. We were talking about how just a year back Ashi & I were so against marriage, while the other two weren't. It's odd, how much we've changed in such a short while. Anyhow...we've known each other for almost a decade..wow..who would have thought we'd all be sitting one day talking about getting married!
These past few weeks I was just focussing on my apps. And in a funny way, it was all good. Smooth. Then today, again, the world had to go mess up my plans. Just when I don't want to get to know a guy, just when I don't want to talk to him, just when I don't want to think of marriage, why must he call me up just then? This is so not done. Just not fair. . I just don't know what to do anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment