Tuesday, July 20, 2010

They say ...

They say the breaking of glass is an auspicious sign - Well it did.
They say if you really wish for something, you get it - Duh...pretty obvious I'd say! Of course it includes things like surprise presents, all of which you needed/wanted!
They say it's a good omen if it rains before you do something that big/special. - It did.

I'm sure somewhere in the world they say it's harder to say goodbye the closer you get to it. Well even if they don't, I'm saying it now. It's so hard that it's difficult to not think about it. So hard that I can't be strong anymore.
It's my last night at home. I've had an insane few last days. And today was the last of many goodbyes (well there are two more happening tomorrow, but I'm too exhausted to do anything about that). I'm physically very tired. Mentally I'm pooped trying to pack my bags according to stupid AA baggage specifications. I swear I'm never flying with them again.

My cousins just left. My naani's sleeping in the same room as the one I'm sitting in right now. Thankfully the lights are turned off. I can't help but cry. Too bad I can't sniff though! She'd wake up in a second.
Oh by the way, my friend Reefknot has blogged for me. It can't get sweeter than that, can it?!

Tomorrow is going to be quite something. . How will I ever say goodbye?

No comments:

Post a Comment