Friday, July 30, 2010

Alrighty. So it's been a week for me here.
I still can't believe how people stick to their lanes on freeways instead of butting into yours! I still cannot get over the huge helpings of food you get everywhere here, and I believe I've tried alot of it - burritos, pizza, burger, fries, softdrinks - one helping could get me through an entire day! I also find it amusing how everyone uses a GPS navigator here, for going to any place at all. I almost miss the fun of frantically giving someone a call or rolling down the window to ask for directions. But then again, there aren't surplus people on the roads here. I haven't seen a single human being in my aunt's neighborhood the whole week. I suppose I, like everyone else, will get used to it little by little.

Spoke to AA. All's well in Chicago. Felt great though, hearing a familiar voice and that too one that's been around for years.

Anyyyhow now I'm looking forward to beginning life in Ith :) Can't wait to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment