Today's one of those days when I feel like there's no one I can talk to. Not a single person in my phonebook. Not a single person on my Gtalk list. No one on facebook/etc. I can't talk to my ma, my brother's not here, and I honestly don't want to bother my dad. I know exactly what some of my best friends will say - and I know it will piss me off like nothing else has in quite a long while. I thought I could talk to AB but I realised this time I don't want anyone judging me or anyone else - which is exactly what she did.
Why is it that people can just never listen for once? How is it that they are ready with their advice/take on things even before you've finished saying what you wanted to say? Why can't they see it my way, instead of making me see my problem their way?!
Facebook is just depressing the life out of me right now. In the past three days I have gotten to know of six friends who are getting married, or have gotten engaged. Six! I mean, cmon! Give me a break! And another few whose babies have become 3-6 months old. And the thing is, I find myself wanting the same, more and more. I have concluded it's a girl thing. There's really nothing else to it. It's the age, it's the hormones, it's the emotions... all of it. So I'm not even going to try to hide it. I know everything else in my life is on track. But everything else ceases to matter that much when I find myself wanting this one thing so bad. And to think I couldn't have been bothered till 6 months back. It's seriously freaky how things become clear after a point of time? And then in a moment, it's just easier to take a decision, no matter how difficult it might seem. Which is what's happened to me. After more than a week of turmoil.
No comments:
Post a Comment