I got through today without breaking down. I am seriously proud of myself. I did begin to think about stuff for a bit in the afternoon but thankfully my uncle dragged me to my cousins' viola class and then a car wash.
In the evening UD, Ash & I went for a walk. On the bridge. Where we had walked. And talked. And he had pulled me back and put his arms around me. Several times. Walking on the bridge today however I was ok. I did remember it, but there was no meltdown and no tears. Just the memories.
In the evening UD, Ash & I went for a walk. On the bridge. Where we had walked. And talked. And he had pulled me back and put his arms around me. Several times. Walking on the bridge today however I was ok. I did remember it, but there was no meltdown and no tears. Just the memories.
The bus to Ith has been booked. My laptop should reach there by the time I get there. I'm looking forward to it. Not much else to do anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment