Broke out into a dance at the gym today :p And then bumped into a whole football team while shopping for groceries. Something about them reminded me of school. But well, if there's anyone who has earned their muscles & tshirts, it's sportsmen. And they look so sexy!
Spoke to AA today. She leaves next weekend, and so we have a farewell lined up the coming week. I was so relieved to know I'm not the only one who is unable to sleep at nights. Somehow it felt nice talking to her. Made me realise how far we've all come! All the way from our years at school to now ... and no matter what happens, these 3 people who I know always provide a voice of reason - one I can understand. So anyway, she's not going to be too far away from me. We were discussing how this shift is a whole new beginning for us - and it's probably for the best that we're still unattached! Lol! However the punchline came from AS, "bhagwaan ne US bheja bhi toh kisey - AA & S ko! Yeh toh wahan bhi kuch nahin kar payenge"! Lol! I have to agree. AS/AB would have definitely seen a lot more action had they been in our place! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment