Wednesday, June 9, 2010

totally random


I'm tired.

It's june and I have a list of things-to-do which seems never-ending and two days of rains were just not enough to get it all done!
But well, most of the paperwork is done. I'm finally through with the health check-up I had been postponing day after day. I got a sparkling clean bill of health. Let's hope it stays that way. Filled out a whole lot of other online things. Now if Jnu would only give me my degree....

I've also concluded that I will not be doing any more shopping. Sad but true. I don't seem to like anything in any store that i visit. So in order to make myself feel less bad about things, I am just putting a stop to the shopping trips from now on.

Next up is a long line of relatives to be visited, friends too. I am so dreading that bit. Like really really not looking forward to it. Like I wake up crying in the middle of the night - that kind of not looking forward to it.

Oh June, I wish you would slow down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment