Monday, August 24, 2009

PLEASE

Ok, so I know there are a whole load of inefficiencies in this country. And we find a way to live with them/get around them. But today, for once, please world, just give me a break.

I have had classes since morning. I then return at 4, to pick up a recharge coupon for my cellphone. Nothing extraordinary in that. Except that instead of charging it at the shop itself (which is what I usually do), I bring it home. I was thinking of escaping the heat, and thinking that seriously nothing could go wrong with it. But well....I scratch the damn thing to get the recharge pin code, and guess what - IT ISN'T THERE.
I honestly am in no mood to go back to that guy, and ask him to fix this problem. He'll say it's my fault/he can't do anything about it/it's the company's fault etc etc etc. And yet, if I don't go back to him I will just keep getting more and more pissed off about the entire matter thinking about how I couldn't set it right.

.

.

1 comment:

  1. try calling ur cell phone provider directly... perhaps they can help you...

    ReplyDelete