Friday, July 10, 2009

Update

Ma leaves for H**** today. Both the parents will return together in a few weeks. I'm sort of tired, with all the packing and shopping of the last few days. RG has come over. He needed to talk about the sad state of government hospitals in this country. You can only begin to imagine what it's like if you've been to one - on a recurring basis.
I was hoping to being home alone, but well they never let me be! Naani's coming tomorrow. For a while. Then we'll see.
Oh btw, today is UD's bday! Lol! RG reminded me enough to mention he finds it odd to speak to his younger cousins over the phone! Some things never change :)
And, I now have a little more respect for Rakhi than I did earlier. She can make some sense at times!
As for the rest, the two most pressing issues in my life right now, I am not worried! Seriously, what is wrong with me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment