Friday, July 3, 2009

Of shopping & moods...

Since yesterday I have been feeling a little low. This summer's been unusually long and testing. I am honestly exausted. Not physically, since I haven't been doing anything that taxing! But emotionally/mentally. It's just sickening, the way people think, especially since I know enough number of girls going through this process to know that it's not us who are being too demanding or fussy. Initially I felt a mix of anger and disgust at the kind of people I've had to interact with these past few months. Now I'd like to believe I've become uncomfortably numb. And wiser.

Anyway on a lighter note, went shopping today. What is it about shopping that just uplifts my mood? The markets, people, chaat/momos, traffic, rain.... To be honest, I'd planned to wait for the univ to reopen, but then couldn't resist! :p Even bought something for RG, who by the way is also going through some really anxious moments.... I think I'll go now, and speak to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment