Friday, December 9, 2011

back!

I cannot believe it's been this long since I last wrote! The fact that I'm still at the big red should say it all about the Q last summer :D
Annie's gone back home. That was tough. For all of us. We still miss him. All of us. You don't get to know people like that again and again in one lifetime.
My cooking's gotten better. Really :D
I've had an insane semester this fall and it's just winding up. I literally drowned under the weight of econometrics replications and painful macroeconomic homeworks and very many readings on food systems, poverty, nutrition and food policy every week. But I wouldn't have done it any other way. Add to that some very exciting research opportunities and all in all, it's ended well :)
I'll be home in 10 days and I cannot wait. I never thought one year could begin to feel so long. I am looking forward to breakfasts in bed, ma's cooking, family and all the love and pampering that comes with it. The way I look at it, I've earned this trip home. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment