Friday, June 5, 2009

shanti...

I have been in full holiday mood for the past few weeks! There have been moments when I've been bored out of my mind, but overall I am so totally loving the feeling of not having to think about any kind of work at all! I wake up real late. Then shuffle my time between the TV, email and the newspaper...and food. Plus ma's at home, so we have loads to talk about. And the cousin's wedding is coming up, so obviously there's been shopping, and trips to the tailor and using an overdose of emotional blackmail to get him to stitch things in time for the various ceremonies!
On the Search front too things are in progress, so Obviously that gives us the most to talk about ;) The Search is one hell of a process though. It is a ज़ोर का झटका जो ज़ोर से लगता है. The unfortunate truth is that even in urban educated India, mindsets have Just Not Changed. However that apart, I have realised So many thing through this ugly and painful process, about myself and what I'm looking for in a partner...so that enlightenment feels good :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment