I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.
Anyone who knows me would know just HOW much that makes me see RED.
I WISH TIME WOULD STOP, AND JUST LET ME BE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY GODDAMN THING RIGHT NOW. I ESPECIALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE FOLLOWING -
1. Marriage (or the mockery they make of it...)
2. PhD (It is really not a matter of life and death...)
3. Cooking (I know enough to save my life, and the lives of a few other people as well...)
In that order.
I don't want any advice, any guidance, any suggestions, any opinions. I WISH THIS WORLD WOULD JUST SHUT UP.
Hey dear :)...
ReplyDeletedo not worry so much...time only has all the answers to this... you do not need to listen to anyone...do what your heart says...
and keep smiling...u never know who may fall in love with ur smile;)