Past few weeks have been more than I could handle. Not that something horrendously terrible happened. But it was difficult for me.
Anyway so I was going through the new study that we've set up, and came across Ali's World. It was gifted to us by a common friend of our families, and today was the first time I read it entirely. I also read posthumous editorial which The Sunday Leader's ran of it's editor, Lasantha Wickramatunga ,- "And Then They Came For Me" - which appeared in the papers soon after he was assasinated. Again the newspaper cutting was lying on RG's desk and although I had read it earlier, it was all new to me.
So I know my problems are nothing compared to the hardships alot of people go through on a daily basis in this world But does that make my problems any less, for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment