Reefknot is angry today! lol!! I love what she's written in her blog...hope whatever it is, gets sorted out real soon...
Went to check up on the new salary and the pay slip said "Rs 0.00"! I ws so surprised! And then discovered a whole mess in the accounts department. To top it off they had the cheek to make it sound as if I was the one who had messed up! It was quite pissing off...because of certain other things too...
The department elections happen this week. Watching the girls file their nominations and come up with agendas reminds me so much of the Hindu ecosoc...the gen-sec nomination and then the president...I still remember how C and S went on trying to convince me to contest...till they succeeded :) And I think the dept photograph gets taken tommo. Next week will be the dept festival, and i have doubts regarding students' participation, given that one of the days coincides with Feb 14th...
I don't know what it is with C. I can't seem to understand a single message he's sending me these days! When I expect him to be happy for me, he questions the cause of that happiness. When I expect him to understand why I'm frustrated with some things, he questions why I want that thing in the first place...is it just me or am I missing something? But well atleast I'm no longer carrying all that baggage related to him, that has probably been the biggest relief in a very long time.
Oh by the way, I think I mentioned some new company I had w.r.t watching tennis? So that was mainly tonchi and pingu. And since then I've had The Strangest conversations (?) with pingu, thank heavens they weren't face to face! lol! I don't think I would have survived...! He is insane!
Third term feels different. One main reason for that is the urgency to finish the syllabus in time! ;) You can feel the difference in the air, and looking back, the first two terms seem like heaven! And I am so sure I'm coming down with the flu, have been trying to resist it since Bombay and I hope that trend lasts atleast for the next 2 weeks...!
No comments:
Post a Comment